Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Rainbow Snow

Friday, November 23, 2012

Rainbow Snow



I was thinking a few weeks ago with our first snow, it would be fun to have colored snow.  So Little Miss and I headed out to the store for spray bottles.  We came home and mixed each one with a few drops of food coloring and we were ready to go.

So Little Miss and I went out and made ourselves a Rainbow.




My kids had a blast with the colors.  They can't wait for it to snow again! Next time we will make a Snowman with my snowman kit.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How fun, my boys would love this! Thanks for linking up on I Freakin did it Friday and make sure to check and see who was featured hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! I can't wait to do this with my grandkids...they'll love it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...