Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: He is the reason... Printable

Thursday, November 8, 2012

He is the reason... Printable

This week has been a crazy one. I had a major project fail. Then I figured a new way to do it.  Yeah! I will have it up soon.  So because my project didn't go as planned I am starting with a  printable this holiday season.

With the Christmas season is just around the corner. I though I would start mine off with a free Printable.  Since the Christmas season is celebrating our Savior's birth. "He is the Reason for the Season."



I made a few different colors.  Hopefully one will fit in your house!
Right click and save to your computer. Print at your favorite photo center. Prints as an 8x10. Please follow the free printable guidelines below when using Printable's at Free Time Frolics.
Thanks!









 PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printable's:

  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printable's are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printable's are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  •  Freebie printable's are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy!



Tip JunkieI Heart Nap TimeSomewhat SimpleMiss Information

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to print the red and green one! Sooo cute! Thanks Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...