Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: 10 St. Patrick's Day projects for your home.

Friday, February 22, 2013

10 St. Patrick's Day projects for your home.


Today I compiled a few Home decor projects for St. Patrick's Day. Lucky You! I love that you can use anything green, seeds, Christmas ornaments or flowers. Anything goes. So here are just a few to inspire you to create a little green for yourself! 



St. Patricks Day Free Printable's by Free Time Frolics

Painted Vases - by Eighteen 25



St. Patrick's Day Mantel by Free Time Frolics


Happy Go Lucky Wreath by Miss Lovie

saint patricks day centerpiece
St. Patrick Centerpieces from Two Twenty One



Vintage Postcard by Free Time Frolics

Shamrock Banner by LollyJane

Pot O' Gold by Free Time Frolics

Pot O’ Gold Door
Pot O'Gold Door by Door Coutour



Lucky Decor by Makedoodle.com



8 comments:

  1. Cute banner! My husband's name is Patrick, so ya know...I gotta throw a party! :) I'll be making the banner fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the split peas with the candles. Very sophisticated. I would totally do that just for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally pinned this a few days ago! I love the coins falling down the door. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is stellar! Great choices- I love your pot of gold! My boys would really dig that... ruin it, but love it in the process ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the door especially. :) I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you haven't already!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pot of gold door! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...