Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Command Center {My Style}

Monday, February 18, 2013

Command Center {My Style}

After a few crazy  unorganized months (not all bloggers are super organized), I decided it was time to jump on the command center bandwagon.  My schedule seems to have spun out of control. Sick kids, Holidays, sports and school activities.  So many things a mom must do to keep a happy family.  I have an amazing mudroom in my home.  iron board, floor to ceiling lockers for the kids, wash basin and 1/2 bath. I didn't have a lot of wall space to work with and there are so many cool command centers out there.  This one seems to work best for me.  








For my clip board calendar I took a wood clip board and modge podged a piece of pretty paper onto it. This is a calendar just for my kids to document their reading for the month.  If they reach there goal they get a special outing with dad.
For the magnetic chalkboard I used this tutorial from My Sister's Suitcase {Here}

Chore Cards

Paint chip calendar

What is your must have in a command center??
Stay tuned this week for tutorials o how I did it.  First up 5 week meal plan!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...