Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Easy Layered Frames under $5

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Easy Layered Frames under $5


I love myself some fancy frames.  Finding them can be hard sometimes, especially in the right colors. I found these laser cut frames at Michael's and fell in love.  They are kind of hot right now.  I just had to do something with them.  Sitting next to them on the shelf were these I found 2 different sizes that would work together.  A 4x6 and a 3x3 size. Here is what you need.





First I painted the plain frames a color. You can used wall paint or craft paint to paint these.  I used my sample cans from Lowes. They have the most amazing colors.

 Next I spray painted the fancy laser cut frames.  I just sprayed mine white. With these frames I had to spray mine a few coats.

Next I glued them together.  Hot glue did not work so I used E-6000. My favorite glue.  It will make anything stick. With E-6000 you will have to let it dry for at least a few hours.  The package recommends 24 hours.


So here are my finished Frames. They look great on a Fridge or cabinet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...