Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Mother's Day gift from Sears

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day gift from Sears

“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Sears #cbias #SocialFabric #ThisisStyle 
All opinions are my own.

This year for Mother's Day I wanted to express to my grandmother how much she means to me.  In the past few years she has been ailed with health problems.  She has been in the hospital way to much.  I will always remember the many things she has done for me.  She has cared for me through many trails in my life. Growing up I was the only girl for many years.  I am the oldest of 5, having 4 brothers. I was the only granddaughter.  As a child I frequently spent weekends at her home with the intent of spending time with her. We often found ourselves shopping on Saturday at the local mall and getting spoiled.  I have fond memories of my grandmother and time I have spent with her.  I truly appreciate everything she has done for me.  From the time I was a little girl she has always shown me how to love, to try, and to appreciate all the good things. 
 
Don't you just dig the gold couch!


To share my appreciation with her .  I was not sure what I could get her.  As I looked through the Sears gift guide to find her a gift. They had lots of great ideas from apparel to tools.  Even pink tools! What girl wouldn't love a set of pink tools! Well since Granny is past the age of building things or re-purposing things I decided to go the safe route.

 Now my Granny is a stylish lady.  She is always well dressed and with the trends. So I had to pick the perfect gift.  With all of her health problems and hospital visits.  I though a nice pair of pajamas would be nice.  Something with a little flair.  Sears had just the right thing.
I think this is my favorite picture of here.  Gun holsters and all. This is style!

I found these adorable pajamas.  The top is a beautiful Turquoise with matching zebra print pajamas.  I think she is going to love them.  As she has aged with beauty she has a little wild hair.  She loves a having some wild colors and prints.


While shopping for my grandma I found this beautiful watch bracelet for my Mother in law.  She loves turquoise.  So I though this would be perfect for her.  I love that the watch adjusted for any size wrist.


My last stop was in the tool department.  Remember those pink tools I talked about.  I just had to see them for myself. The gentleman helping me was very knowledgeable.  He even said the pink tools were top quality, maybe even better than the man tools!  He was super helpful. I think I need another shopping trip for myself back to the tool aisle!

While shopping I used my Shop your way Rewards to save even more money and and earn rewards.   All you need to set up an account with your email or phone number and your are ready to save! It's Easy! Just head over to www.Shopyourway.com. When you head back over to see your points Sears will also share some great ideas for products you may love. You can even share ideas with friends or family.


Since I live several hours away from my family.  I had to have them wrapped and ready to ship to them.  Nothing really fancy.  Just a little wrapping and a post office box.  I just want her to know I am thinking of her this Mother's Day and everyday I am thankful for what she has done for me! Thanks Sears for Wrapping this gift up with a pretty bow!

Check out more about Sears through social Media!

searsStyle  Twitter: @searsStyle Sears Facebook


1 comment:

  1. Those pajamas are so cute! I'm loving that turquoise. And that watch is so beautiful! Your Granny sounds like a very special lady.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...