Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Welcome Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops {Maternity Fashion}

Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops {Maternity Fashion}

Hi everyone!  My name is Ashley and flats to flip flops is my little corner of the blog world!


I am a self prescribed diet coke and chocolate addict, wife, and momma to 2!  I blog about fashion, faith and philanthropy!  Modest fashion for the everyday woman and sharing my mommy moments is something I am passionate about!  I would love for you to stop by and see me some time!

I am so excited to be here at my girl Adrienne's today!  I am so lucky to not only have her as a bloggy friend, but as my real life friend as well!  She totally rocks(and sews/crafts all my stuff for me..cuz I am not skilled like that)! 

I don't know about you, but the maternity fashion scene has changed a ton since I had my first baby!  It is so much more trendy and not so depressing and I love it!  So today I am going to talk about my top 5 maternity musts!


Maternity Musts



1.  Oversized Sweaters & T-Shirts(Plum top-topshop.com, Gray Tee-aritzia.com):  The best thing about purchasing maternity clothes these days is that you don't necessarily have to shop at a maternity store.  Oversized shirts are everywhere this season and they are not only great for a growing belly, but a great transition piece after your bundle of joy has arrived!

2.  Leggings(houseoffraser.co.uk):  These are a pregnant women's dream!  Comfy and cozy are definitely two words you want to be when you're pregnant and leggings do just the trick.  Worn with boots or with flats, leggings are great for any season.  A side note:  Leggings can go wrong real fast!  I like to make sure that whatever top I wear with my leggings is long enough that I feel comfortable and more importantly covers my backside!  Keep it classy!

3.   Maternity Jeans/Pants(oldnavy.gap.com):  It's always a good idea to have a good pair of maternity jeans in your closet.  Personally I love the over the belly style, it doesn't seem to slip, slide, and bend like the under the belly style does.

4.  Comfortable Shoes(toms.com):  If your like me when preggo, your feet get a lot of the wear and tear.  A good pair of shoes is a must!  I love TOMS because they are not only comfy, but super cute too!

5. Accessories(doulashop.com): Don't be afraid to make a statement with your accessories!  I LOVE this piece of jewelry because it is made specifically for pregnant women.  You probably have noticed, but it is in the shape of a pregnant women's body.  There are lots of similar pieces out there, and what a special way to remember those 9 months! 

A big thank you to Adrienne for letting me invade her space today!

If you want to connect with me you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram: @ashflipflops!

Happy Maternity shopping!
 
Thanks so much Ash for visiting today.  If you need any fashion help, Ashley is the best.  I love living near her.  We have the best shopping trips!!! If she doesn't live near you you can check out her blog and buy her new e-book, Discovering your Style in 7 days or less!!  I am so glad I did.  It changed the way I shopped for myself and I got rid of all the excess I didn't love or need. Head over to Flats to Flip Flops and show her some love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...