Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Easy Homemade Honey Butter {Recipe}

Friday, June 21, 2013

Easy Homemade Honey Butter {Recipe}

So a while back I made these Homemade Fried Scones.  Probably the best recipe I have ever found for Utah Scones. So this time I am sharing my delicious homemade honey butter to go with them or on a thick piece of homemade wheat bread.

Here is what you need:

1/2 C Butter- room temperature or slightly cooler
1/3 C. Honey
1 T. Powdered Sugar
Whip ingredients together. To thicken up you may want to refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Serve!


Need a few recipes to use your Honey Butter with???  Check out these posts!

1 comment:

  1. The butter sounds so good and oh my goodness the fried scones look DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...