Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: What to wear!! {Fourth of July} 15+ Diy Clothing Projects

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What to wear!! {Fourth of July} 15+ Diy Clothing Projects

The 4th of July is one of those holiday I just love dressing up for.  I realize that it is only 1 day, but I grew up being taught that it is important to celebrate our freedoms.  I have heard stories about family members who have fought in past wars.  Hearing there stories reminds me that freedom is not free.  It is earned and should be appreciated. So every year I rack my brain to find something unique to dress my kids in. So this year I made a round up of projects that I love. Some are DIY some are purchase but all are fabulous.   All around dressing You and your kids for the 4th of July!! 




I will start off with Patriotic flip flops!  What kids wouldn't love these  Easy to make and fun to wear!!
Bandana Flip Flops @Itsy Bitsy Paper

I love this headband.. I made this one with the tutorial from Raegun Ramblings!. A great way to add color with an up do for the red hot holiday!


Scrappy Headband Tutorial @ Rae Gun Ramblings

Don't sew or have a vinyl cutter?  I have you covered. This T-shirt took me 30 minutes from start to finish.  Make yourself one in no time!

Easy Flag shirt @ Free Time Frolics


patriotic tshirt makeover




Fourth of July Outfit








Fourth of July Uncle Sam Outfit




 


2 comments:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...