Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Future MacGuyver Kit {Maybe I Will}

Monday, July 29, 2013

Future MacGuyver Kit {Maybe I Will}


Do you have a guy who love gadgets and gizmos?  If so this may be the perfect gift.  Do you remember Mac Guyver from when you were a kid?? My family loved it.  Know you can watch it on Netflix.  So I sat my kids down and showed them a few episodes.  It is a little hokey looking back but if nothing else it brings back the creativity and problem solving kids need. Andie from Maybe I will came up with this adorable kit for her son and he is in love.  I used it as part of my TV segment. He was thrilled when I brought  it back home. Needless to say it was a hit!  So head on over and check it out! 



Future MacGuyver Kit @ Maybe I Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...