Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Goldfish Cheese Puffs {Snack Mix}

Monday, July 8, 2013

Goldfish Cheese Puffs {Snack Mix}

With summer in full swing, my sons has a few camping trips coming up.  I saw these new Goldfish Puffs at Target and decided to give them a try.  My Son is just about to turn 12, so regular goldfish are good but he is getting older and his taste are changing.  These new Goldfish puffs are right up a teenagers alley.  I decided to turn these Yummy Goldfish Puffs into a fantastic trail mix for all the boys to eat around the campfire.  
Goldfish Puffs

With teenage years upon us I though it would be fun to try some fun new flavors for these boys to try.  Pepperidge Farms Goldfish crackers are a family staple in our house.  My kids love them.  I was anxious to try the new Goldfish Puffs! My boys will soon be teenagers. So I love finding new products to suit there taste buds and big appetite is key.  Goldfish Puffs come in 3 great flavors. Mega Cheese, Bacon Cheese and Buffalo Wing. The fish are larger than the crackers we were use too and so was the bag. I love that they were teenager friendly, we were excited to try them!

My local Target is small and only had one flavor. {Bummer} It's the only one Target for about 100 miles.  I can't wait to try the others when we can get to a larger one. I found these yummy treats in the cracker aisle in Target. Right next to the Pepperidge Farms goldfish crackers. So I grabbed what my Target had and picked out the rest of my snack mix ingredients

Since I was trying to please a few soon to be teenagers, I decided to try making a smokey Bacon flavor trail mix. Once I had it made I sat it out for the kids to try. Most of them loved it.  The older the kid the more they liked it.  So here is what you need to pick up!
Goldfish Puffs Mega Cheese Flavor- Only at Target
Smoke house Almonds- small can
Pepperidge Farms Pretzel Goldfish
Bacon Flavored Popcorn

I started by popping my popcorn.  Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and enjoy.  I placed a large batch in a gallon ziploc bag and sent it with my son on his camp out.  I wish I had pictures, but the boys and leaders ate it gone.  Nothing came home!  They Loved it!  The Cheese Puffs are giant sized goldfish with  big crunch.  Perfect snack for your teenager, a road trip,or movie night treat!

Goldfish Puffs Snack Mix

Goldfish Puffs-Mega Cheese Flavor
Since we didn't get to try the other flavors they are on the top of our list the next time we are in a larger Target.  My kids loved trying these out and they will stay on our shopping list for snacks on our home !
For mor on my shopping experience at Target check out these great insights.{Target Shopping}
For more information about Goldfish Puffs Check out these links:

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...