Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Back To School Gift Ideas For Teachers

Monday, August 25, 2014

Back To School Gift Ideas For Teachers

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Office Depot, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #inspirestudents http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Teacher Gift Ideas www.freetimefrolics.com #inspirestudents #teacherschangelives

Have your kids gone back to school??  Mine still have a week at home but we are totally gearing up to get them their!  New clothes, backpacks and school supplies are on the list! We think so much about getting our kids ready but today I wanted to share a little something for the teachers! 
I love a great Teacher! I have a few I remember fondly.  They helped me grow, learn who I am and became great inspirations in my life.  So now as I watch my own kids head out to school I want to give a little back. With a little help from Office Depot and Photoshop I came up with this fun giving basket for a special teacher.  Packed with school supplies just for him or her!
So I found this adorable basket at a local craft store and went to work filling it up.

I started by shopping at my local Office Depot. This week they have an awesome sale going on.

  • Save $5 Off your purchase of $20 or more on Select Newell Rubbermaid Brands (PaperMate, Expo Neon Window Markers, Sharpie, Uni-Ball, & Mr. Sketch)

  • Weekly savings from (Aug 24-30): Select PaperMate Flair 4pk’s:  $4, Sharpie 12CT Asst Fine & Ultra Fine Asst: $6, Sharpie Dozen Box Black Fine & Ultra Fine: $6

It's perfect for picking up a little something for that special teacher! I picked up Sharpie Markers, Mr. Sketch Marker, Uni-ball pens, Expo Window Markers and Sharpie Highlighters.  

Teacher Gift Ideas www.freetimefrolics.com #inspirestudents #teacherschangelives


For the first printable I made it a general "Color Printable. You could give These awesome Expo Markers that you can use on a dry erase board or on Windows.  

You could also use this printable on my favorite childhood school supply. Mr. Sketch.  They smell delicious and have amazing color!


Next up Let's have a Ball this year!  Just print and tie the printable to the package.  Every teacher loves a great pen! 


Next up is my favorite.  "Having you for a Teacher will be the Highlight of my year!"  Add a package of Sharpie Highlighters and you are ready to go!


And my last printable. Every teacher loves a new package of Sharpie's.  I love opening a fresh package in bright colors.  I think I get more excited about that than my kids do. I think I need a Sharpie project for my fresh new markers!


So pick one or all four and make that special teacher of  yours a little back to school gift this school year. Pick up something special and tell them how grateful you are to have them teaching your kids!




Click the link and start giving! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...