Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Goal Setting and To Do List Printable

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Goal Setting and To Do List Printable


Over the past few months I have really been thinking about goal setting and how it can influence my life.  I have shared may a conversations with other about the topic.   I even shared my thoughts about the subject with my Young Women, and how important it can be when making long term plans and goals.  I have never really been a goal writer. It just isn't something I have ever really done. 
 A friend shared a study with me on the positive effects of goal setting.  Did you know that people who write there goals down are more likely to follow through?  And even more impressive is that when it comes to jobs and education those goal writers achieve higher grades and make upwards of 1o times form money than those who don't?  I was amazed at the statistic.
  Then I heard Noelle Pikus Pace speak, she truly inspired me to want more!  I needed to decide what I really to achieve.  I came up with these free goal setting printable's to help me on my journey.


I started with the Aztec Print and decided to go all kinds of Crazy with a few other backgrounds.  You can laminate them and use a dry erase marker or colored pencils or just print a new one out as needed. 

Goal setting printable:

In addition to the goal setting pages I made a to do list.  Sometime to make your goals you may have special things to do.  And what it really comes down to is I need a little extra so I can remember what needs to be done next.  with 4 kids I am always forgetting something!
Some of them coordinate with the goal sheet and some don't 


To do list:
Do you have a special way that you set goals for yourself??
For kids styled goal sheets check out this post!
Please follow 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...