Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Goal Setting for Kids {Free Printable}

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Goal Setting for Kids {Free Printable}


Goal setting printable's for kids via www.freetimefrolics.com #printable #goals

The other day I shared a little about goal setting.  I decided it was never to early to start setting goals.  So I made my printable for the kids.  I printed them off and laminated them.  The kids can write there goals on them with a marker and use them to remind them about What they want tot achieve.
 So click on the links and pick a couple out for your kids!


I printed my sheets our ans laminated them.  Then I gave my kids these cool new dry erase colored pencils.  They had fun writing with them.  And each of them set a goal or to to work towards before school starts.
 Click on the links below ans get your kids started on goal setting!


For a little more mature printable, check out my Goal setting and to do lists for adults!
Goal setting and To do list printable via www.freetimefrolics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...