Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: LDS Come Follow Me August Handouts & Ideas

Thursday, August 14, 2014

LDS Come Follow Me August Handouts & Ideas

It's August and I haven't posted any Young Women Come Follow Me printable in a while so I am trying to get caught up.  I will add them as I plan my lessons.  First up was my lesson on how Men and Women compliment each other.  I started my lesson with images that complimented each other.  ie. Tom & Jerry, PB&J, stuff like that.  Then I worked out my lesson with then talks and videos given.  For my hand out I made this fun printable with a pack of mentos. 

How do Men and Women Compliment each other:






For my handout I used this handout from Little Miss Suzy. Buy a box of crayons of colored pencils and you are ready to go!

Check out my other posts for more printable's for the August, Come Follow me Lessons! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...