Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: LDS Come Follow Me August Handouts & Ideas

Thursday, August 14, 2014

LDS Come Follow Me August Handouts & Ideas

It's August and I haven't posted any Young Women Come Follow Me printable in a while so I am trying to get caught up.  I will add them as I plan my lessons.  First up was my lesson on how Men and Women compliment each other.  I started my lesson with images that complimented each other.  ie. Tom & Jerry, PB&J, stuff like that.  Then I worked out my lesson with then talks and videos given.  For my hand out I made this fun printable with a pack of mentos. 

How do Men and Women Compliment each other:






For my handout I used this handout from Little Miss Suzy. Buy a box of crayons of colored pencils and you are ready to go!

Check out my other posts for more printable's for the August, Come Follow me Lessons! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...