Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Back to School Printable

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to School Printable

Here in Idaho we still have a few weeks till school starts.  But back home in Utah kiddos are heading back today,  Here is a cute little printable to get you back into the swing! Printable size is 11x14.  Just right click, save to your computer, then print at your favorite printer!  Have a Happy Day!

Please right click and save to your computer.  Then print wherever you like!




PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics on Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  • Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted.
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy.

14 comments:

  1. My son starts his very first day of school on 8/8. I would love to give this to his teacher...

    {Pinning this!}

    If you have a moment today, please share this with my readers @Creative Juice Thursday Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a teacher and I go back to school soon, too! :) And I absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. This was just what I was looking for. I have a small daycare in my home, and I wanted something special to welcome my kids back after summer.

    Rhonda @ The Messy Roost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I would love for you to linkup and share this on my mommy solution meme.

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/07/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, can I pretty please share this on my blogs? the teachers will go crazy over your creation. Please email me at Tamara (at) Teaching with TLC (dot) com.

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable...going to print and frame it this evening for my entry (replacing a summer subway art print)! Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this super cute subway print! I'm going to share it with my readers tonight if you don't mind! I'll link back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm the creator of In the Looop
    http://ruinthelooop.blogspot.com/2011/08/wanted-back-to-school-projects.html
    Jen
    Scissors & Spatulas

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! pinned it! but it prints totally fuzzy for me. what am i doing wrong? can you email me the file to remarkablehome@gmail.com ?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter and I were looking for some cute Back to School subway art and found your site. We would love to get your emails.

    Nancy
    nlovedaysmith@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the matte finish tip. I had some shiny areas on a project I had done and didn't like. will have to try this
    http://www.alltimeprint.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...