Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Silhouette Wall Hangings

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Silhouette Wall Hangings

We purchased our new home a year ago. I am still trying to get my house put together.  Lots to do. My Silhoutte came to the rescue. I made these cute mixed media canvases.



 I first purchased 3 canvases.  Various sizes. Mine were all under $4 each.  I cut vinyl dandelions for one.  Stuck them on the white canvas and Sprayed the canvas yellow.  I pulled teh vinyl off and this was the result.  Next I used gunny sack fabric to cover the canvas.  I cut brown heat transfer material and cut out the branches, name and year.  I ironed them onand them stappled my fabric to the canvas.  It was super simple and turned out pretty cute.  My chevron board is fabric with fabric twisted flowers. All in all I spent maybe $15 for all three

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...