Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: A little love in the Master Bedroom

Monday, September 3, 2012

A little love in the Master Bedroom

Mandi over at Vintage Revivals is having an Epic room Make over.  Oh how I need this.  Our bedroom is sad, sad and tan. Boring and brown. I tried to decorate it but never completed it.
Our home was a foreclosure and we have done a lot of work. New carpet, paint and appliances.  But that was as far as we got.  We ran out of money. Other rooms have taken priority.  You know the ones people see when they walk in your house. So that means the master bedroom is low on love..... Boring, drab, the dumping spot for laundry, kids toys and the catch all. Do you want to see??? So I made this little video to share.  My room needs Mandi! I even wrote a song just for you Mandi.  I figured it was the thing to do!


I know this is a low budget film. Don't knock it. I spent $10 on garage band and i movie. It was 10 o'clock at night. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.


Our bay/ french door are kind of stupid. Only one opens.  They window don't open either.  I made these curtains to block out the light and add a little color to the room.





In this picture there is a remnant of the last owners TV wall stand. They painters did not even remove it before they painted. How lazy of them.  But know my leftover paint has changed colors so I can't really fix it.


Not quite sure what to do with this shelfy thing.  It is about 3 feet by 12 feet.  It has electrical outlets for lighting.  My husband thinks its a great place for and hammock.  What do you think???

They say your bedroom should be a retreat.  A place to relax and get away and share a little {Love}.  Mandi as you can see there is not much {Love} in this bedroom.  Its cluttered and boring.  I need you!!!
Mandi here are the reasons you should come to Idaho!
1. We need a little more {LOVE} in the bedroom. You can help {wink wink}
2. Idaho is Awesome!  And close to home. The days are warm and the evenings are cool.
3. I am a seamstress, painter, sander, stenciler wantabe and baker.  My skills are at your disposal.
4.  I have an extra room for you and Hailee to crash in.  You even get your own bathroom.  Or a hotel just minutes from my home.
5. I have a cute group of Idaho bloggers that will claw (Literally) the door down to meet and decorate with you.  I may have to set up security! So you see not only will you save my bedroom you will have groupies too! They would be so happy to meet you!
6.We grow great potatoes.
7. My husband would appreciate any help you can give to our bedroom. He would love for you to set the mood.
8. My husband said I am Queen Nerd for singing you a song.  I told him it took king of the Nerds to make me the Queen! I did it just for you!
9.My room needs a little Mandilicious-ness.  Please come!!!!!!!
Phaaaaaleeeeeease come to my house!

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne! The best line in the post "We grow great potatoes." hahahaha! Thank you SO much for entering, I know that we could do something AMAZING in your bedroom!! Good luck!

    Love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...