Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Twizzlers Make Mouth Happy {Valentine}

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Twizzlers Make Mouth Happy {Valentine}



Do you remember the Twizzlers logo from a while ago??  I always thought it was fun. "Twizzlers make mouths happy"  Then they used licorice to make a smile.  I love the good ole days. Licorice is one of my favorite treats.  Especially black licorice.

This year my friend put me up to a challenge. She had leftover bags of Twizzlers licorice from Halloween.  She didn't want to spend more money on treats or bring any more into her house.  So she asked me to come up with something clever for her kids for Valentines using the Twizzlers.  Here is what I came up with.



I got my twizzlers at the dollar store.  18 individually wrapped for $1.

Just click on the link and print a page of 8 tags.  Have your kids write the to & from on the back of the tags. Staple them to the mini Twizzlers and you are ready to go.



So for $2 my kiddos were able to make Valentines for all their friends with a sweet yummy treat!


For more Valentine ideas check these out.



3 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! Love the sparkle. I hope you'll be sharing it at my link party :)

    Marissa @ Rae Gun Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!!! Love Twizzlers :)

    Andie @ maybeiwill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I am printing them out to use on my sons Valentines for school. Thanks a bunch!

    Melissa
    redflycreations(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...