Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: LDS Young Women- August 2013 Lesson Handouts

Sunday, August 4, 2013

LDS Young Women- August 2013 Lesson Handouts

As a new Young Women's President I found myself looking through the new LDS Youth curriculum and wanted each lesson to have a handout.  I loved getting handouts on Sunday and kept each one.  I still have a few of my favorites.  I think having that little handout is a reminder throughout the week of how we can hold to our teaching and promises. I have tried to make a free printable for each lesson or have a link to someone who did one.  If you have a free printable for the new curriculum I would love to add it to my post.  Please send me an email (cosettescloset{at}gmail.com) with your link!

For the Lesson  Why is Family Important?

Why is a Temple Marriage Important? 

For the lesson why is Chastity Important?
I used a quote from Elaine  Dalton's talk "Return to Virtue".
Please right click the color wanted (Print as 4x6) and save to your computer or click on the link 
for 3 to a page.
How I can prepare now to become a righteous wife & mother?



Please right click the color wanted (Print as 4x6) and save to your computer
For a 8.5 x 11 print of both check out this link.

How can I strengthen my Family? 
Doctrine & Covenants 88:119

For this handout I used the scripture Doctrine & Covenants 88:119
Prints as a 4x6

For more lesson ideas check out these sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...