Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: The Lazy Mom School Supplies Shopping List {Free Printable}

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Lazy Mom School Supplies Shopping List {Free Printable}

How is it already August? How am  I already buying school supplies and school clothes? Well the summer may have flown by but me and my blog friends have some projects to get you in the mood for back to school. Check out these amazing back to school projects and get in the school spirit! Back To School Blog Hop Collage 
 1. Back to School Mantle by The Crafted Sparrow 2. Churched up Backpacks by Maybe I Will 3. Back to School Wreath by Among the Young 4. Flour-less Cookies by Hollyhocks & Honeybees 5. Portable Homework Station by The Benson Street 6. ABC Book Page Bunting by She's Crafty 7. Back to School Trends by Flats to Flip Flops 8. Back to School Shopping List by Free Time Frolics


Every year I receive a single sheet of paper that is divided into grades.  Each grade lists the supplies I need to buy for my students for the coming year.  Some grades need more supplies than others, needless to say when you have two or more kids in elementary school it is crazy organizing what I need to buy for school. So this year I made an alphabetized master list of school supplies. There is even a spot when you can write a few things in if you need to. 

Just right click and save to your computer of click on the link and print directly from my site.
Be sure to check out my Back to School Clothing shopping list.  Everything your kids need to start the school year off right!

5 comments:

  1. I need one of these! There is so much to remember about getting for them to go back. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly- having 3 kids in school mean oodles of supplies. I should have used this list to stop my 5 different trips to the store for supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for organizing part of my chaos! :) I really needed these lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list was a life saver!!! Thanks so much for putting this together!! You're AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing suggestions! When I go shopping I usually clothing like a slob and I end up with all the problems you've described here. I find out it amazing that I never considered of these aspects before and they seem so obvious after you've described it. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...