Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Super Hero Cape {Riley Blake Designs}

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Super Hero Cape {Riley Blake Designs}

 
A few months ago I received the new Riley Blake Designs Catalog.  I saw these capes and knew I needed one for my little guy.  I was so excited when RBD told me they would send me out a few to try and share with you. 
RBD will be releasing these beautiful panels later this month. They come in 3 colors. See them below.{even the girls can play along}
This is one of the coordinating fabrics. I think I need a project just for this fabric. Maybe a cute Neck Tie??? I love it!
Each panel comes with written instructions, a cape (one side), wristbands, waistband and mask. To complete the project you will need 3/4 yard coordinating fabric for back of cape, hook and loop tape, elastic (for mask) and a small amount of felt or batting for the accessories.
If your are new to sewing or want to start this is the perfect project to get started with! Just a few straight lines and a little zig zag stitching!



RBD will also be releasing Princess capes.  Perfect for your pretty princess. 
Be sure to get these before they are all gone. They will make perfect gifts for Birthday's or Christmas. Check out the Ribbon Retreat online to purchase these adorable capes or anywhere Riley Blake is sold!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...