Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Sometimes I just need a reminder... Keep Calm and Enjoy the Journey!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sometimes I just need a reminder... Keep Calm and Enjoy the Journey!



I have been a little MIA on the blog lately.  With summer coming to an end I have been feverishly running around, spending time with my kiddos and getting ready for school. I also was just called to be the Young Women's President in my ward.  (Exciting and time consuming!) I feel like my life is out of control. As I try to piece my busy life back together and get back into a daily routine I remembered a talk given by LDS church President Thomas S. Monson his talk was entitled Finding Joy in the Journey.  
President Monson states
 "Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
I loved reading these words.  They are a great reminder to what is really important. Someone once stated that we only have 18 summers with our children.  We should make the most of it! I decided to make this fun printable to remind me to take life one day at a time and enjoy the journey. Whether you are a busy mom like me, a college student, an empty nester or just plain old busy you can enjoy this fun printable. 
I made 2 printable's one with a mother and child silhouette and one with a bicycle. 


 Pick the one you want right click and save to your computer. 







When using Printable's on Free Time Frolics
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  •  Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! :) Im the mother of 5 and the RS pres in our ward and it takes a lot of time. You will be an amazing leader and I bet the girls are so excited to have you. I LOVED your lunch box ideas! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...