Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Princess play Capes {Riley Blake Designs}

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Princess play Capes {Riley Blake Designs}


With Christmas in July at an end I wanted to share a product from one of my favorite companies.  Riley Blake Designs. They sent me there new Super Hero and Princess cape panels to try  out and share. My little Miss is obsessed with blue right now so of course I had to make the turquoise princess cape panel.


Check out these beautiful colors!
Each panel makes one cape, crown, waistband and wristbands.  The only thing you need to add a 3/4 coordinating fabric for the inside of the cape and a small amount of batting or felt for the accessories.
These adorable panels are the perfect project for you to make for your little miss.  With complete instructions and only straight lines to sew, you can't go wrong. If you are new to sewing or want to start this is the perfect project for you!


These panels will be released in August.  Be sure to ask your local shop owner if they are going to get them in.  They will go fast. Don't Miss out!

For more info on the Super Hero Capes check out this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...