Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: I "Toad"ally like you {Classroom Valentine}

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I "Toad"ally like you {Classroom Valentine}

It's that time of year.  I love making Valentines for my kids.  I try to find a non candy or healthier version to send.  This one totally does both!  You can make a candy version of a toy version.
"Toad"ally like you Valentine www.freetimefrolics.com #valentine
Frog Valentine 
I started with my printable below.  Then decide what you want to send.  I found gummy frogs at a local gas station. put a few in a bag and add the tag!  Super simple.


For a non candy version I found a plastic hopping frog or a sticky frog at Zurchers.  You can buy them in bulk for your whole classroom.


For more classroom Valentines check out this post

1 comment:

  1. I toad-ally love these! I have been checking out Valentines all over blog-land...and these are definitely unique and adorable! I have posted a couple cute Valentine ideas this week, I hope you will check them out!
    http://www.haleysdailyblog.com/2014/01/sea-creature-valentines.html
    http://www.haleysdailyblog.com/2014/01/finger-light-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...