Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Stay Cool Valentine... You're Fantastic {Classroom Valentines}

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stay Cool Valentine... You're Fantastic {Classroom Valentines}

Last summer my husband went to Taiwan for a business trip.  He brought back my daughter a beautiful fan.  She loved to play with it.  Because of where it came from and the money it cost I wanted her to keep it nice.  But she insisted on playing with it.  Until I found these cheap fans at Zurchers.  So I bought a bag for $2 and let her play to her hearts content.  
Now it's Valentines season and I though they might be a fun thing to give to her little girl friends at school for her Valentine.  So I made this easy printable to tie to them.  Because every little girl needs a fan, right?
Fan Valentine via www.freetimefrolics.com #valentine #fan #printable



I found these fans at Zurchers.  They were 12 for $2.  I printed off a couple sheets of the printable below and tied each of them with a piece of twine from the dollar section at Michael's.  All done!  Super easy



For more valentines check out these posts!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fan idea! Not being snarky or judgy only a friend, but you need to change "your" to "you're" Delete this comment if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the catch! I have gone back and fixed all versions of the printable. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...