Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Totally Tubular {Classroom Valentine}

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Totally Tubular {Classroom Valentine}



I am a total 80"s girl.  I loved neon tank tops and biker shorts.  I had bangs that reached for the skies and a terrible perm. 
I spoke like an 80's girl saying things like "Totally Awesome", "Totally Tubular" "Gag me with a Spoon", and "Don't have a Cow Man". 
Some of my favorite memories as a kid were playing Cabbage patch, Transformers and watching He-Man, She-rah and J.E.M on T.V.  We teased my brother relentlessly because his initials were J,E.M.  He was not as pleased with our teasing. 
Fast forward to 2014 and my kids love watching the same shows on Netflix.  As a matter of fact I showed my daughter this Valentine and she asked why J.E.M was on the Valentine. I just love that girl!  

I found these awesome test tubes filled with gumballs at Sam's Club and just had to have them.  They cost $10 for 24 of them.  Super cheap.  Most of these treat tubes are a dollar a piece.  So this is a total bargain. I grabbed myself a couple and made up this fun printable for your kids to share with there friends at school for the lovey holiday.







The link below prints 7 to a page. 2 of each 80's character and one robot.

For more classroom Valentines check out this post

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. I got the original email that showed Your....without the e....and now there are new photos with it added. LOL
    They are super cute!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...