Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Best Crock pot Rotisserie Chicken you have ever eaten!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Best Crock pot Rotisserie Chicken you have ever eaten!




So a few weeks ago I started a 21 day program.  I am trying to get off those stubborn 15 pounds that keep bringing me down. So I have been looking for recipes and foods to help me on my journey. I love rotisserie chicken. Like the ones you get at the supermarket for $5.  You can use it in salads, sandwiches, wraps or just to eat. Just about anything you use rotisserie chicken for. I love the flavor and the ease that comes with buying one and and having it ready to eat. So when I was finding foods to eat for my 21 day fix I wanted to make my life as easy as possible and still eat clean. So I took a recipe from a recipe book that was for grilled chicken and made it in the crockpot.  It tasted just like the rotisserie chicken you buy in the store, but better. Juicy and already pulled off the bone! I also love having a recipe knowing what spices are in it.  Most of the spices you already have in your pantry.


So here is what you need to make the best Crockpot chicken ever!

Shredded Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
4 frozen chicken Breasts or more if you like
1tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp. Mustard powder
1 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. thyme
 Pinch or two pepper

Mix your spices together.  Place chicken in a crock pot. Sprinkle seasoning on chicken.  Cover and turn on High for 3 hours.   Turn to low for about 2 more.  Shred chicken in juices and serve.
I like to have mine alone, in a tortilla, on a salad, in enchiladas, or anywhere you need shredded chicken. 


This stuff will blow your mind. I promise!
You may want to cook extra.  I made 5 chicken breast in anticipation to have leftovers for my program the next day and my kids ate it ALL! They even asked if we could have it the next day.
So tell me how do you eat your chicken?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...