Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Frozen Birthday Party & Party Time Blog Hop

Monday, May 19, 2014

Frozen Birthday Party & Party Time Blog Hop


Frozen Birthday Party Ideas www.freetimefrolics.com #frozen #birthday



This year my daughter wanted an Frozen Birthday Party.  I think every girl wants a a Frozen party!  So we waited patiently until the movie came out. Her Birthday was in January and the movie didn't come out until March. So we had a little time to get a fun Frozen party together. After watching the movie a half dozen time and listening to the sound track a hundred times I cam up with a few simple ideas to make an amazing party.  So I thought I would share them with you.  


This movie is chuck full of amazing ideas to turn into a fantastic party.  I started with the cake.  Because frankly that's what everyone loves. So to celebrate a birthday in the movie they had a coronation.  So I made Coronation  Cupcakes.  I frosted them in white and turquoise and added pearl candy sprinkles.


While the girls watched the movie we had Frozen Fractals popcorn.  I used and air popper and white melting chocolate. Pop your corn and melt the chocolate. Pour the chocolate over the popcorn. I layed all the covered popcorn onto parchment to allow the chocolate to dry.  Before it dried I sprinkled my pearl sprinkles onto the covered popcorn to add a little sparkle. I found these adorable stripped popcorn boxes at Zurchers party store. They are the perfect size for little girls.


For a drink I added small bottles of water to the table.  With the sign I would melt for you.

I think my favorite treat I made for the party was the Impaled Olaf.  I made Krispy Treat snowmen and put them on a stick.  I made faces and buttons out of chocolate, At Walmart they sell plastic bags that fit perfect over them. 


For an easy "Frozen" treat I had Frozen Milk in a cup. 

For a simple craft for the girls we made Princess Elsa Necklaces. Check out my Frozen bead necklace tutorial for an adorable take home gift. I wrapped them up in these cute organza bags. 


To end the party each of the girls got to take home an Olaf  prize bag.  I found these dollar toys at a bin in Walmart.  And I made the bags from white paper sacks and and image online.  I took the image and printed Olaf on them with my printer.  They were perfect!

They girls had a blast and everything turned out perfect.  There are so many ideas online. A few more I have seen or thought of were Sven treats and serve carrot, Pin the nose on Olaf, make snowflakes and if its winter go ice skating.  Do you have plans for a Frozen party?  what are you doing for fun?


This month my blog hop is all about parties.  So a few of my friends put together some stellar ideas on making parties all kinds of fun!  Check them out and pin them too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...