Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Fire and Ice Popcorn Recipe

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fire and Ice Popcorn Recipe

A Few days ago I shared a recipe for Cinnamon Bear Popcorn.  It is super delicious. Crunchy popcorn with a chewy cinnamon bear mixed in. One of my favorites to date. I thought it would be quite fun to add a little twist to it.   I mixed it with a little white chocolate. For a Fire and Ice Popcorn.  It is so easy to make and everyone will love it! 


I started by making 16 cups of popcorn.  Divide it in half.  Next make you cinnamon bear popcorn first and get it in the oven. 
I purchased some white chocolate at a local store that just needs to be warmed up. You can use a bag of white chocolate or a package of white chocolate squares.  Once it is melted pour it over 8 cups of popcorn.  After coating the popcorn, place it on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake on a low heat. Turning the popcorn every 5 minutes for 15 minutes.  
Then pull it out and cool.  Once it's cool, break the pieces apart.
Mix the two together and you have Fire and Ice popcorn.  The two flavors together are heaven. 
Do you have a favorite flavored popcorn??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...