Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Pina Colada Smoothie with Carnation Breakfast Essentials

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pina Colada Smoothie with Carnation Breakfast Essentials

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Nestle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia  #BreakfastEssentials http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV



Do you have a wake up and go routine??  I try most days to get up and go to the gym then come home and get my kids on the bus. We go to school crazy early.  The bus comes at 7:30.  So my kids have to be fairly responsible  and get up and get going  on there own.  I am one of those moms that who makes my kids do their own lunch and then they have to have a healthy breakfast.  Like Eggs and bagels kind of breakfast.  I find that my kids do better in school when they have a breakfast packed with protein.  So when Carnation Breakfast Essentials came to my home, I was ecstatic to find out that each serving has essential vitamins and  13 grams of protein!  And its so easy to make my 6 year does it on her own!


Around our house chocolate seems to be the flavor of choice. We have been drinking this stuff for years and buy it in bulk.  I think I need stock in the company. Carnation has several flavors to choose from like Strawberry Sensation, French Vanilla and Dark Chocolate.  So I thought I would play around a bit and see if I could expand my kids palette a bit.

 With summer right around the corner and dreams of warm weather.  I gave my French Vanilla Carnation Breakfast Essentials, a tropical twist! 


Pina Colada Breakfast Smoothie

1 packet French Vanilla Carnation Breakfast Essentials
3/4 Cup Milk
1/4 C. Water
5-7 ice cubes
1/2 Teaspoon coconut extract
1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple (fresh or canned)
2T. Pineapple Juice
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until all ice and pineapple are mixed in.  Pour and serve!


So my kids are not huge Pineapple fans but they loved this smoothie!  It would work well for breakfast or for an after school snack. 
My family truly loves this product.  We drink it almost every morning.  I love that these basic flavors are great to drink on their own or adding my own twist. 




Grab a $1.00 off Coupon and head to the Cereal aisle at Walmart and pick up some Carnation Breakfast Essentials for your quick and easy breakfast. 

Want more smoothie ideas?  Check out he Carnation Breakfast Essentials website for recipes. What flavor of smoothie would you make??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...