Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Home Made for the Holidays: day 4 Cute Pillow and Printable

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Home Made for the Holidays: day 4 Cute Pillow and Printable

Naughty Or Nice Free Printable
I made one of these a few years ago to help my kiddos behave a little better around the holidays.  Those kiddos have kinda outgrown the chart.  But my 3 year old has not so I decided it was time to introduce the Naughty or Nice Chart this year to here. 
Print it out and hang it on a fridge or magnet board.  Use a small magnet to track the goodness and let the magic of the holidays do its work. 
There are no set rules just do what works best for you.  I decided to let my daughter move the magnet each day she has done something good. But when she make a poor choice we move it back. No matter how many times a day. We shall see if it works.  So here it is.

The Naughty or Nice Chart

 

PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  • Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted.
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy.
Just right click the image. Save to your hard drive and print wherever you would like.
Image is made to be 8X10.


Home Made day 4Tutorial  is over at My Sisters Suitcase today.  Check out her post for a kids Christmas pillow and a giveaway. Its super cute you won't want to miss it.

 

Linking up too:

 
Junk In Their Trunk

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this idea!! Too too cute!! I would love for you to come share this at our link party...junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday_08.html
    Heidi @ {Junk in their Trunk}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...