Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Home Made Holidays {Grandparents 2}

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Home Made Holidays {Grandparents 2}

I decide that Even though the Necklaces are beautiful.  Grandpas are probably not that interested.  So I came up with this little beauty for him. 
I found these little frames at Michael's in the dollar section.
They started out looking like this. 

Not to bad.  The colors were simple and nice for Christmas.  But I need a little more flair so I did this.
Add  a little paint and a magnet on the back, a couple of Grandpas favorite kids and voila. A fun easy little gift Gramps will love.

Keep them on the fridge or these could also be great for an office space for any guy.


Check out today's give away on this post. 
It includes a set of these frames and a few more things.
  Don't for get to leave a comment to get entered.

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...