Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Adding Google Analytics to your blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Adding Google Analytics to your blog

In blogging I have had to learn a lot of new things.  So many details and sometimes not enough information to get it done quick and easy.  (I am all about easy.) I learned about google analytics from a friend. It is a better wat to see how many views your blog is receiving and how long your visitors stay. Many ad companies want to know this information before they will place ads on your blog. It seems that adding new things to your blog can be frustrating. It took me and hour to figure out Google analytics. And my simple answer came in a chat board. After reading this little one line chat I was done. It took me 5 minutes. So I am going to share.
Google
Go sign up for Google analytics. Set up an account. This will give you a Google analytics ID
When it askes you to add this code to your HTML, do this instead.
Go to Blogger Dashboard >
 Settings >
 Other >
 Scroll down and you will see "Google Analytics" , under that add your Google Analytics tracking ID Your tracking code can be found on your Standard reporting page. Copy and paste it into the little box and presto its done.
 Quick easy and painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...