Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: {Pin} tastic Friday- Bar Sugar Cookies

Friday, June 8, 2012

{Pin} tastic Friday- Bar Sugar Cookies

 Yeah I am so excited.  I became a dot.com.  Want to learn how.  It's super easy. (I found it on the SNAP confrence website) I have been off the Grid in Yellowstone National Park with my kiddos and haven't had a chance to tell you all.  Fun, fun, fun If you haven't ever been to Yellowstone it is totally worth it.  Take your family!!

Now on to {Pin}tastic Friday. I found this Little beauty on Pintrest one day. I decided to give them a try for my son's baptism.  We had a lot of people coming and I needed to have less work more food.  So I busted these babies out. 
I rarely make sugar cookies.  I have never found a recipe I just love.  I also don't love rolling and cutting and refrigerating.  Just to much work.  But these lovelies or simple to make and yummy to eat.  My mind says yum keep eating my body says those jeans are not going to fit anymore. 

Photo from Lady with the Red Rocker

The Lady with the Red Rocker has really out done herself.  I just love these.  Please visit her site for this yummy recipe. Pin it from the source and enjoy it for the rest of your life.  I am serious.
Yummy-licious!!!!


I you would like to follow me on Pintrest click the "P" to the right or click HERE. Thanks for spending your Free Time with Me.  Happy Pinning and have a Great Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...