Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: {Pin}tastic Friday- Must have Maxi Dress

Friday, June 22, 2012

{Pin}tastic Friday- Must have Maxi Dress

I found this pin a few weeks ago and finally got the time to make one for my Little Miss.  Simple Simon & Co. Made this adorable Maxi dress from a T-shirt and Knit fabric. 
So I thought I would give it a try.  My Little Miss has been begging me for a Zebra Dress. So with a little zebra print and a cute hot pink shirt I went to town to make one of these with a twist. Here is my take on the Must have Summer Maxi.

 I added a flower to the front and a little clip in the back to take it in.  I made this with a size 5 t shirt and it was a little big.  So I added a little length to let her grow. She loved wearing it to church and wants to wear it all the time.  I make have to make a few more to get us through the summer.
The best part about this dress.  It took me 30 minutes to make.  {Bonus} Perfect for summer! Now go make a few for your little miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...