Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: {Pin}tastic Friday - Carmelitas

Friday, June 1, 2012

{Pin}tastic Friday - Carmelitas

Happy {Pin}tastic Friday!  Carmelita's are today's delicious food is one that I have loved for over a year now.  They are so delicious.  I made them for a friend when she had a baby.  I took them to the hospital and told her to hoard them.  They are to good to share with little kids.  So she took my advice and ate them all in the night. (If you are not aware, a new Mom is starving for days after delivering a baby. I would eat anything I could get my hands on.  My request was KFC biscuits.  I could eat a dozen every night after delivering my kiddos.Yummy!!)   Afterwards she asked for the recipe.

I tell ya these beauties are Ooey, Gooey, YUM. And so easy to make. You will want the pan for yourself.

I found the recipe at Lulu the Baker. Go take a look at her blog.  She has lots of yummy things to eat. She doesn't disappoint.

 

You won't be sorry you made these.  And neither will your neighbors if you share.  
Head over and see what else I am Pinning. Lots of fun finds and food to make.  Follow me if you like. 
Thanks for visiting in your Free Time. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I've been making a version of these for years, I think from the Pillsbury cookbook/website. They are delicious and yours look great! Thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...