Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: {Pin}tastic Friday- Ham & Cheese Sliders

Friday, June 15, 2012

{Pin}tastic Friday- Ham & Cheese Sliders

Do you love to cook? Bake?  I do.  I love to bake anything. Especially desserts.  In the winter I love to make soups with fresh baked wheat bread.  I love to make yummy food but in the summer I want fast and easy. (As little effort as possible.)  I found my next little find at the Girl Who Ate Anything. Don't you just love the name.  It sounds so Brave! (I myself are not so adventurous) I worried at first about this little dish because I do not like mustard.  But I will know eat the mustard on these yummy little sandwiches. 
These little babies are tasty on a hot summers day. I popped them  in my toaster oven for a few minutes add a salad on the side and voila dinner is served.   My kids even liked them. Definitely a dish we will keep in the family cook book.(I have a home made cook book of favorite family recipes.  Some day my kiddos will ask to take a copy to college or something.  I keep family favorite recipes from when I was a kid and add new ones every know and then.) Some day I will share. Until then.  Check this one out over at the Girl Who Ate Anything and stay a while she has some wonderful recipes you can try with your own family. 


Please pin from the source.  She has been working hard for great recipes she totally deserves the credit. 
Photobucket
I you would like to follow me on Pintrest click the "P" to the right or click HERE. Thanks for spending your Free Time with Me. Happy Pinning and have a Great Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...