Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: I Love to See the Temple Printable

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Love to See the Temple Printable

Today I am sharing a bit of my faith.  My daughter loves to sing this song. I Love to See the Temple.  I thought it would be great to make a printable of the words for her room.  I have paired it with a fun temple match game and picture  for her for a Birthday gift. I got the match game and picture block from Poppy Seed Projects.  They have lots of fun ideas for photo decor and gifts. There projects come cut and ready to make.  Fun for a Girls night or Super Saturday.  
To use printable please right click on the image you would like and save to your computer.  Print where you like!


11x14 size









  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  •  Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy.
  • For more free Printable's check out my printable's tab at the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...