Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Chicken Bowl Casserole {Recipe}

Friday, January 18, 2013

Chicken Bowl Casserole {Recipe}



Have you ever had the chicken bowl at KFC???  It is one of my favorite things there.  I love the flavors all coming together.  Potatoes, corn, cheese....Yummy!  I decided to make my own.  Its just like making a Shepherds pie only chicken instead of hamburger. Comfort food at its finest!

I love this go to meal.  It is a back up I keep on busy days.  You can make it ahead and bake at your leisure.  It also make s a great meal to make and take to a sick friend or new mom just add a salad and rolls for a complete meal.



To make this yummy dish you will need:
4 cups of Mashed potatoes
1 packet chicken gravy mix
1/2 bag popcorn chicken or 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
1 cup shredded cheese
1 can corn
Bake you popcorn chicken according to instructions on the bag.
Using a 9x9 pan, grease the pan.  Start layering your ingredients.
Potatoes, Chicken, gravy, corn & cheese. Cover pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes at 350*.
If you are pulling the casserole from the fridge you will need to bake for 30-45 minutes.




Find a printable version of this recipe on Recipe Magic

2 comments:

  1. I love all kinds of chicken casseroles, but I haven't seen one using potatoes before. Can't wait to try it. Just pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so YUMMY & CHEESY! Thanks for linking up at my Pin Me Linky Party. I am now following you via GFC, G+, Pinterst, Twitter, & Facebook (via personal profile)!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...