Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Pucker up Valentine Chapstick Lables {Free Printable}

Monday, January 14, 2013

Pucker up Valentine Chapstick Lables {Free Printable}

Pucker up valentine Chapstick lables

 
I was shopping at an after Christmas sale and found some cute chapstick for less than a buck.  I bought a few for a birthday party favor.  Then had the idea to use them for Valentines. A fun little gift for a teenage daughter or girlfriend.  I made the labels to fit around a basic chapstick tube.




Click on the link below and print off a sheet of your own. Each sheet can be printed on an Avery 8163 shipping label sheet. Cut each section in half and stick around your tube of chapstick. Or click on the picture below and print a set for your self.


 PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as yourown.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  • Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy!



For more Valentines, check these out.




Skip To My Louapinchofjoy.comHome Stories A2ZToday's Creative BlogLil\'Luna52 MantelsMiss Informationfive days five ways | feature friday free for allPIN MEmeIt's OverflowingI Heart Nap TimeSNAP!The DIY DreamerIt's Overflowing

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print is lovely. Love it!

    Following your lovely blog's twitter, FB, G+ and Pinterest. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! So creative and a cute idea. I would love to repost. I am actually working on some Valentines tips and would love to include. Of course I'll link back to you. I just came over from Thriving Thursday. My link is up too if you want to visit. I am going to hang around and let you inspire me some more. Have a great evening.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER duper cute! I pinned!! I found you over at I Freakin' Did It. I'd love for you to come join my link party that started today at DianaRambles.com! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great and good for boys and girls! Thanks for sharing at I Freakin' Did it Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Christmas leftovers for Valentine goodies -- great tip too! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you getting featured! Love that we were together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up tomorrow evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just gorgeous Adrienne. If only we celebrated Valentine's Day as big as you guys do. I still love this idea though for girl's party favours. I'm featuring this at tomorrow's Thriving on Thursday linky party. I hope to see you again soon and some of your lovely projects. Thanks for linking up.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know you were featured on I Freakin did it Friday, I hope you come link up again today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These ingredients are loaded with important anti-aging skin vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and vitamin E. These natural products change your life style.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...