Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Firmoo Sunglasses

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Firmoo Sunglasses


This post is brought to you by Firmoo.com.   The online eyeglass company.  All opinions are my own.

Do you wear prescription glasses or sunglasses. Do you want a new look?   I love Sunglasses.  I have several pair.  I always seem to be loosing them or sitting on them. I buy several pair a year to keep in my car.  I use them all year long. Firmoo.com has a wonderful selection of Prescription, non prescription or sports goggles, you choose. They have a great selection of Modern, sexy, vintage or Geek styled frames. You will fall in love with there affordable prices, great quality and fast delivery.  You can even return them if you are not satisfied. Risk Free!



At Firmoo.com you can view all the styles they have to offer.  Whether you need prescription glasses or just a really cool pair of frames, Firmoo has you covered.  Firmoo.com also has a really cool feature. You can upload a picture of yourself and try on Virtual Glasses to see what looks best on you.  Pick your frames, add them to your cart and check out. They arrived 7-10 days later.

Here is picture of the sunglasses I picked. They came with a soft case and a hard case to carry and store my glasses. I thought I would go for a colorful pair of sunglasses this time.  I usually go for black or brown.



I love how light weight these glasses are.  They are very comfortable to wear. 


Firmoo is introducing their First Pair Free program. Simply click on the link below and get your free pair ordered today! Just pay shipping.

Click here (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html) to get your free glasses now!

Firmoo Facebook  Firmoo Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...