Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Only time will tell...Valentine Printable

Monday, January 28, 2013

Only time will tell...Valentine Printable


I found these cute candy watches the other day at the dollar store.  I loved these as a kid and begged my mom to buy me one at the store.  Do you remember them?? Candy necklaces, lipstick and bracelets. They were the best.  Well my little miss saw them and wanted them to.  And for only a buck who can say no?  So I came up with this sweet, easy valentine for her to help make. I used one of my favorite things... Washi Tape!



Here is what you need:
Candy watches (I found mine at the dollar store)
white cardstock
washi tape
glue or glue dots
free printable {Click the link below to get yours}

I started by printing the printable and cutting our each circle. Next I cut 1x 8.5 inch strips or paper.

(A full page will print giving you 12 watch faces)

Next I chose my washi tape.  I used some boy friendly colors too.  Who says Valentines has to be all red and pink?  Use a strip of washi tape down the center of the paper strips.  Cut your strips into 1 x 4 inch strips. Next I had my daughter write her name on the back of the strips.  So everyone would know who the Valentine was from.

Place a "watch face" in the center of your strip and glue down with a glue dot.

Staple a candy watch to the back of the watch and you are ready to go.



For more Valentine ideas, check these out.


5 comments:

  1. What a cute Valentine project--they are just adorable. Clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love giving valentines that are fun, homemade and not candy. :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get the link to open :/ Is there another way I can get the printable to work? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!! It worked. I bought the watches last week, just going to put a tag on them, this is sooo much cuter. Thank you!!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...