Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Valentines Teacher & Classmate idea

Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentines Teacher & Classmate idea

This year for my boys teacher, I wanted to find something fun and humorous for them. I thought this little saying says it all.  "I hope you Valentines doesn't Suck this year.  I paired with with one of those cool drinking cups that are ever so popular.  Fill it with a yummy treat and you are ready to go.



You can also pair it with a sucker or crazy straw for your classmates

Click on the link below and print out your tags.  Punch a couple of holes in the tags and you are ready to go!




Please follow the Free Printable's guidelines found {HERE} when printing from Free Time Frolics.
For more Valentines ideas , check these out.

Here are a few more!
Teachers and classmates!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Doesn't suck! That is *PERFECT* for a teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! So cute!! What a fun idea! I would have loved that when I was a teacher :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...the Hershey kisses look yummy! A whole cup full? That would be some lucky teacher!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...