Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: {Keychain of Friendship} Gift ideas

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

{Keychain of Friendship} Gift ideas


Have you seen these adorable personalized DIY key chains??  I know they have been all over the blog world.  I just love them.  I thought I I would share mine and add a fun printable.  A great girlfriend gift with a little thought.  I truly love and cherish each one of my friends and want them to know it.  With out them my life would be so different.   Each one of them brings a smile to my face.  Here is a little something for them.



Keychain supplies (I get mine from the Ribbon Retreat)
Key fobs
Cotton webbing
ribbon
Printable

Cut your cotton webbing 9 inches.  Cut your ribbon the same length. Stitch or glue your ribbon into place. Fold your webbing in half. Take your key fob and place it over the the raw ends of the webbing. Use large pliers and crimp the fob tight to the webbing. Add the tag and you have a cute, inexpensive gift for your girlfriend. Add your own special message on the back.




A simple, inexpensive gift to show a friend how important they are to you!

homemade craftsfive days five ways | because every day is different




14 comments:

  1. I love these!! Thanks for sharing - I pinned them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!! I need to make myself one :o)

    Thanks for linking up with us this week @ Keep Calm & Link Up!

    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute are these! I need to make these for my nieces and their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to clever...thanx for sharing. Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and look so easy! Thanks for sharing your ideas and patterns. I'm excited to make some of my own.

    Following from I heart naptime blog hop and am now a new follower!

    Mikaila from A Little Bit of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adrienne! These look so cute and would make the greatest party favours or presents at Christmas time. I'm pinning this one for sure. I am also featuring this at my Thriving on Thursdays party tomorrow. Thanks so much for linking up. I hope to see you around my place again soon.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable.. I really want some now. Better get out my sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute! I found you on Lines Across. I'll have to file this away for gift ideas :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the keychains and love the little notes! SO CUTE!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up this evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so cute! I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out I love it!

    Melanie Reasons To Skip The Housework

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Found you @ The Thriftiness Miss!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really cute! I love the printable label that goes with them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...