Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: BBQ Brisket (Recipe)

Friday, March 8, 2013

BBQ Brisket (Recipe)





It's Brisket season.  My family loves Brisket.  It is one of those meals we have every so often. More, when I can find it on sale. For St. Patty's day we usually have corned beef brisket & cabbage just for a change.  But when we have brisket any other time we use this recipe.  It is delicious. I love that I can prepare it the night before and put it in my crock pot first thing in the morning.  It cooks all day and makes your home smell great. It is fall off the bone good! Serve with Garlic mashed potatoes and Grilled asparagus.  Yum!


Slow cooker BBQ Brisket 
3-4 lb. brisket
3 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. onion salt
2 tsp. Worcestershire
2 tsp. celery seed
1 c. BBQ sauce (I like sweet baby rays)
2 tsp. ground pepper
I start with a large piece of tin foil. Lay brisket on the foil and add spices. Cover both sides of brisket with Liquid Smoke, garlic, onion, celery seed and Worcestershire sauce. Wrap foil around brisket and fold, keeping all the juices and steam in foil while cooking. Place in slow cooker. Put on low for 8-10 hours. Take out slice across grain. Put in pot with BBQ sauce for 1 hour. Enjoy!
(adapted from cooks.com)

2 comments:

  1. Saw your BBQ Brisket at the Weekend Wrap Up Party. Wow!! This looks AMAZING!! Pinned ;) Thanks so much for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne, that looks delicious! I'm all for anything I can throw in the crockpot! THanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...