Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Secret Easter Bunny + Free Printable

Friday, March 15, 2013

Secret Easter Bunny + Free Printable

Recently a few of my friends and I started talking about Family Easter Traditions.  Most of my family's are just the normal ones, Easter Baskets, Egg hunt, Nice Dinner.  I have been wanting to start some new ones.  I want my kids to associate certain holidays with their beliefs.   So I came up with the Secret Easter Bunny. Similar to a Secret Santa but an egg hunt of sorts. My kids can pick out some treats and dollar store toys and find joy in serving and helping others. Christmas only comes once a year, but many families need help year round. Or do it to surprise a family you know and love.




Start with a Easter basket of Bucket.  I got mine at Walmart for $1. If you know the family you are going to surprise buy a few treats or prizes that suit them. You could buy a gift card for the family or dollar store toys for each of the kids.  You can even write notes in the eggs with thing you like about the family. Fill a few eggs with Easter candies and have fun.

Here are some ideas you can put int he bucket:
gift card to a local ice cream or yogurt parlor
cake mix and frosting
glow sticks
cookie cutters
flower garden seeds
frisbee
bubbles
sidewalk chalk
gift card to anywhere
card games
Write thoughtful notes
money / coins
treats

 Add this little printable to the empty bucket to be left on the door step.


Print as a 5x7 or click {Here} for 2 on one page.


Have your kids be super stealth Bunnies and hide all the eggs and toys in the yard. Once you are done leave the bucket and printable on the door, knock and run.  Who would not love to find a surprise Easter egg hunt. My kids would be on cloud nine if we found this at our door. Most of all have fun and do it as a family. Enjoy!

  I would love to hear how this turns out if you do it!

10 comments:

  1. This is a genius idea!!!!! So cute thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, looking forward to trying this! Thank you so much for sharing. Stopping by from TT&J!

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great idea for FHE tonight! Thanks so much for the printable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME idea, Adrianne! Such a great idea for a new tradition- I will be doing this with our boys! Pinning as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! You always have such creative ideas!! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I already pinned this sucker before pimp your post! Luv!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun idea!!! I love that you are teaching your children to share with others this way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Featuring you today over on my blog. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday.

    Have a happy Easter.

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2013/03/25-easter-ideas-recipes-decor-more-link.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...