Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Tyson Family Meal Night {Cheese Steak Crescents}

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tyson Family Meal Night {Cheese Steak Crescents}



Having dinner around the table is important to our family. We eat dinner together at least 5 nights a week. But some nights I am just not in the mood to make anything. I try really hard to keep a menu and plan ahead, but some nights I just don't have it in me. So I checked out Tyson's refrigerated meal products and recipes online. There are so many to choose from. After searching for a bit I came up with this simple and delicious recipe. It came together in minutes and my family loved it! Cheese Steak Crescent Rolls!

Here is what I bought. The Tyson Grilled and ready products are in the refrigerated section, near the meats.

Crescent Roll Cheese Steaks
1 Bag Tyson Refrigerated Grilled & Ready Steak Strips
1/4 C. Diced bell pepper
1/4 C. diced Onion
8 sliced Provolone Cheese
1 Tube refrigerated Large Crescent Rolls



Place the onions and peppers in fry pan on medium heat. Stir until soft. Add the Steak. Stir until meat is warm. Open Rolls. Cut cheese into smaller pieces. Place cheese on crescent roll. Add 1/4 cup of meat mixture onto the roll. Roll crescent up and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350* for 12 minutes.



For more recipes using Tyson Refrigerated Meats check out these great links!

“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Tyson® #cbias #SocialFabric #MealsTogether" All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. These look good. We love Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken and their fabulously easy recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...