Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Neighborhood Bunny Hop + Printable

Monday, March 18, 2013

Neighborhood Bunny Hop + Printable

Today's original post was an epic fail.  Ever have those??  Well today's was a big one.  So instead I am re sharing my Neighborhood Bunny Hop.  I love holiday ideas that can involve the whole family. With spring just around the corner, it's time to get out and see your neighbors again   Here in Idaho its been a long hard winter.  I think we have gone a little crazy cooped up in the house. If your kids are like mine they will love to make and deliver a secret treat to a neighbor. Not to mention this is a fun family activity. I love seeing how many homes participate in this fun neighborhood pass around. This one is super easy, just make a copy of the printable below. Pair with a treat and deliver.


For more family holiday ideas click {Here}
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of this as egging a house, but calling it a neighborhood bunny hop is much cuter! My kids love booing and jingling houses too! Thanks for the printable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...