Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Corn Week Round up

Friday, September 21, 2012

Corn Week Round up

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


So this week I have shared a few corn themed projects.  I hope you have had fun. If you missed out on any of them please go back and check them out.



 I thought for today I would round out the week with some other corn projects I found and love.

I love these corn cob cupcakes.  How clever is she...


At the Picket Fence had this beautiful wreath made of corn husks.   I love this wreath. When you click on the link a they have few other uses of Corn husks.

Sweet Corn Candy Favors
Over at BHG they made these adorable little mini corns filled with jelly beans.  What a perfect Thanksgiving day treat to have on your table.


Over at the Authors Kitchen she makes this delicious corn Chowder.  This one is coming out this fall to try out. 

For more corn projects check out my "It's a little bit Corny" Pinterest page.  I hope you have enjoyed all the projects this week.  Have a fantastic weekend.

Don't forget the Masquerade Ball begins on Monday and to kick it off We will be having a Giveaway!!!

For more information about the Masquerade Ball Please click the link. The Link Party begins Sept 26th!!
Free Time Frolics


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...